Promotion: Summer On-The-Go with TV Everywhere!
Summer is in full swing and it’s officially time to catch up on all the shows you said you'd watch but never do. TV Everywhere (http://tveverywherenow.com) is a multi-device viewing experience offered to verified TV service provider customers through websites and apps, included with your subscription. You control how, when and where you watch TV. View your favorite shows, news, sports and events. Don’t have time to watch it live? Watch shows later, including full-length, next-day episodes. The best part of it all: It’s FREE! No monthly fees, no start fee, completely FREE!
Everything is better when you’re watching TV. But incase you need ideas, here is the official SportsGrid list for the 10 best times to use TVE:
- Barbeque cookout with Tom Brady, Robert Kraft and the Patriots equipment managers.
- Tanning by the pool with Caitlyn Jenner and the Kardashian clan.
- Sitting on the couch enjoying retirement with Derek Jeter.
- Getting a mani/pedi with the USMNT.
- (Not) Watching Skip Bayless and Stephen A. Smith argue.
- Working out in the gym with/somewhere near Ronda Rousey.
- Riding in Antonio Brown’s new Steeler themed Rolls Royce to work.
- Reading the SI Swimsuit Edition with Kate Upton.
- Trying to figure out why the Seahawks didn’t run the ball.
- Waiting in line with Kristaps Porzingis at an amusement park, finding out he’s too tall to ride.
Sure, we're being cute, but honestly: Where do you think you'd watch TV now that you couldn't before? Share your favorite places to watch TV besides your living room, we want to hear from you. Use the #TVEverywhere hashtag to join the discussion more easily.
Did you have no idea this was even a thing? You're not alone: “A study from HUB Research earlier this year, commissioned by Cable & Telecommunications Association for Marketing (CTAM), indicates more than half of pay-TV subscribers are unaware of the features and capabilities of TV Everywhere, and nearly 60% have never taken advantage of the service, which is provided at no additional cost,” said John Lansing, President and CEO, CTAM. “Yet viewers who watch TV on non-linear devices feel the value of their cable subscription is significantly higher.”
Don’t be a part of that 60% and download your cable provider app today to find out more about the numerous benefits, features and convenience of TVE -- including the ability resume watching across multiple devices and access to past and current seasons. Join the crowds talking about TVE with #TVEverywhere today and go to http://tveverywherenow.com -- in just a few minutes you could be watching TV through your smartphone, tablet, laptop, on-the-go or at home. Anywhere you go!
Watch your favorites from TNT, A&E, Travel Channel and may more while you're on-the-go this summer!
Be the first to know
Want FREE Fantasy and Gaming Advice and Savings Delivered to your Inbox? Sign up for our Newsletter.