Aussie Rugby Star Gets Drunk, Fake Screws Dog, Pees On Sofa, And This Causes Controversy For Some Reason
Rick Chandler 06:17 pm, January 27th, 2016
We should start by saying that Mitchell Pearce, a seven-year Australian National Rugby League star, is the son of Wayne Pearce, a former Australian test player and now a commissioner of the Australian Rugby League Commission.
He must be so proud.
Well now at least we know the penalty for fake sex with a dog. Pearce, who plays for the Sydney Roosters (heh), was stripped of his of the captaincy, fined $50,000 and had his contract amended to allow himn to be released for any further in fractions, the NRL announced today. And all just because:
* He tried to forcibly kiss a woman an an Australia Day party.
* She pushed him away, saying that she was a lesbian. Pearce's response:
"I don't have a sexuality. I'll f***k that dog ... I don't give a shit."
Rundown of alleged offenses:
* Pearce picked up woman's poodle and simulated a sex act with the animal.
* He allegedly peed on her sofa.
* NRL retains right to have him released.
* Inspires greatest tabloid headline of 2016: "Cock-A-Poodle-Do".
Be the first to know
Want FREE Fantasy and Betting Advice and Savings Delivered to your Inbox? Sign up for our Newsletter.