Kid Runs To First Base, Stops To Tell Dad He Loves Him, Proceeds To Second
Too cute ... must ... reach ... pause button ... (dies).
New rule in baseball: when your dad is the first base coach, you must stop at first and tell him you love him, no matter where you hit the ball. This applies at all levels, even the major leagues.
OK, now you've seen the video, and out of nowhere someone's started chopping onions. That's OK. If you're a guy, here are some things you can do to cover the embarrassment of your new-found emotional side, and retain your rugged manhood:
* Wrestle wolverines.
* Build a life-sized fighting robot that also shoots fire.
* Become a Raiders fan.
* Purchase a bazooka, show pictures at work.
* Pull a truck with your testicles.
* Eat glass.
* Poop glass.
* Tell Kate Upton you've both had some laughs, but you've found someone better.
* Kick The Hulk in the ass.
Be the first to know
Want FREE Fantasy and Gaming Advice and Savings Delivered to your Inbox? Sign up for our Newsletter.