49ers vs Saints Spread, Odds, Line, Over/Under, Prediction and Betting Insights for Week 10 NFL Game
49ers vs Saints Week 10 Game Info
NFL Week 10 Game
San Francisco 49ers (4-5, 3-1 Away) vs. New Orleans Saints (6-2, 3-1 Home)
Date: Sunday, Nov. 15, 2020
Time: 4:25 p.m. EST
Venue: Mercedes-Benz Superdome — New Orleans, LA
49ers vs Saints Spread & Odds
All NFL betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: SF: (+330) | NO: (-420)
Spread: SF: +9.5 (-110) | NO: -9.5 (-110)
Total: 49.5 – Over: (-115) | Under: (-105)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: SF: (25%) | NO: (75%)
Odds to Win Super Bowl LV: SF: (+5500) | NO: (+750)
49ers vs Saints Expert Prediction & Pick
All NFL expert predictions and picks are from Bill Bender of Sporting News.
Spread Pick: Saints
49ers vs Saints Betting Trends
– San Francisco is 2-4 against the spread (ATS) in its last six games.
– San Francisco is 5-1-1 ATS in its last seven games against New Orleans.
– New Orleans is 2-5 ATS in its last seven games.
– The total has hit the over in seven of New Orleans' last eight games.
49ers vs Saints Stats
– San Francisco is averaging 25.0 points per game (PPG) this season (No. 18 in the NFL).
– San Francisco is surrendering 23.0 PPG this season (No. 10 in the NFL).
– New Orleans is averaging 30.5 PPG this season (No. 4 in the NFL).
– New Orleans is surrendering 25.0 PPG this season (No. 14 in the NFL).
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.