Air Force vs Boise State Spread, Line, Odds, Predictions, Over/Under & Betting Insights for College Basketball Game
Air Force vs Boise State Basketball Game Info
Air Force Falcons (3-5, 1-3 Mountain West) vs. Boise State Broncos (8-1, 4-0 Mountain West)
Date: Wednesday, Jan. 6, 2021
Time: 11 p.m. EST
Venue: ExtraMile Arena – Boise, ID
Coverage: Fox Sports One
Air Force vs Boise State Spread & Odds
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: AFA: (+1600) | BSU: (-4500)
Spread: AFA: +19.5 (-118) | BSU: -19.5 (-104)
Total: 132.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: AFA: (22%) | BSU: (78%)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: AFA: (N/A) | BSU: (+11000)
Air Force vs Boise State Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Air Force: 2.6%
Boise State: 97.4%
Air Force vs Boise State Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
– Boise State defeated Air Force, 74-57, at home in the last head-to-head meeting between these teams on Feb. 11, 2020.
– Boise State is 13-6 in its 19 all-time, head-to-head meetings with Ajr Force.
– Boise State is 3-2 straight up in its last five head-to-head meetings with Air Force.
– Air Force is 1-4 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games.
– The total has hit the over in four of Air Force’s last five games.
– Boise State is 6-2 ATS in its last eight games.
– The total has hit the under in 12 of Boise State’s last 18 games.
– Air Force lost to Utah State, 72-53, at home in its most recent game on Jan. 2, 2021.
– Boise State defeated San Jose State, 87-86, on the road in its most recent game on Jan. 2, 2021.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Michael Obermuller is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Michael Obermuller also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username king_mizzard. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author’s alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.