Alabama vs LSU Spread, Line, Odds, Predictions & Betting Insights for College Basketball Game
Alabama vs LSU Basketball Game Info
No. 18 Alabama Crimson Tide (11-3, 6-0 SEC) vs. LSU Tigers (10-2, 5-1 SEC)
Date: Tuesday, Jan. 19, 2021
Time: 9 p.m. EST
Venue: Pete Maravich Assembly Center – Baton Rouge, LA
Alabama vs LSU Spread & Odds
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: ALA: (-116) | LSU: (-102)
Spread: ALA: -1.5 (-102) | LSU: +1.5 (-120)
Total: 164.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: ALA: (66%) | LSU: (34%)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: ALA: (+3000) | LSU: (+4000)
Alabama vs LSU Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Alabama: 35.2% LSU: 64.8%
Alabama vs LSU Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
– Alabama defeated LSU, 88-82, at home in the last head-to-head meeting between these teams on Feb. 15, 2020.
– Alabama is 80-52 in its 132 all-time, head-to-head meetings with LSU.
– Alabama is 6-4 straight up in its last 10 head-to-head meetings with LSU.
– Alabama is 6-0-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last seven games.
– Alabama is 7-3 ATS in its last 10 games against LSU.
– LSU is 9-1 straight up in its last 10 games.
– The total has hit the over in four of LSU's last five games.
– Alabama defeated Arkansas, 90-59, at home in its most recent game on Jan. 16, 2021.
– LSU defeated South Carolina, 85-80, at home in its most recent game on Jan. 16, 2021.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Michael Obermuller is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Michael Obermuller also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username king_mizzard. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.