Alabama vs Ole Miss Odds, Spread, Prediction, Date & Start Time for College Football Week 6 Game
Alabama vs Ole Miss Game Info
College Football Week 6
No. 2 Alabama Crimson Tide (2-0, 2-0 SEC) vs. Ole Miss Rebels (1-1, 1-1 SEC)
Date: Saturday, Oct. 10, 2020
Time: 7:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Vaught-Hemingway Stadium – Oxford, MS
Alabama vs Ole Miss Spread & Odds
Moneyline: ALA: (-1600) | MISS: (+820)
Spread: ALA: -23.5 (-110) | MISS: +23.5 (-110)
Total: 69.5 – Over: (-108) | Under: (-112)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: ALA: (51%) | MISS: (49%)
Odds to Win the SEC: ALA: (-175) | MISS: (+10000)
Alabama vs Ole Miss Prediction
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to ESPN's Football Power Index (FPI).
Winning Percentage Prediction: Alabama: (92.5%) | Ole Miss: (7.4%)
Alabama vs Ole Miss Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
– Alabama is 51-10-2 in its 63 all-time, head-to-head against Ole Miss.
– Alabama is 4-1 straight up in its last five games against Ole Miss.
– Alabama is 4-2 against the spread (ATS) in its last six games.
– Ole Miss is 2-6 straight up in its last eight games.
– The total has hit the over in four of Ole Miss' last five games against Alabama.
– Alabama defeated Texas A&M, 52-24, at home in its most recent game in Week 5.
– Ole Miss defeated Kentucky, 42-41 (OT), on the road in its most recent game in Week 5.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Max Staley is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Max Staley also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username mstaley1212. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.