Alabama vs Tennessee Odds, Spread, Prediction, Date & Start Time for College Football Week 8 Game
Alabama vs Tennessee Week 8 Game Info
College Football Week 8
No. 2 Alabama Crimson Tide (4-0, 4-0 SEC) vs. Tennessee Volunteers (2-2, 2-2 SEC)
Date: Saturday, Oct. 24, 2020
Time: 3:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Neyland Stadium – Knoxville, TN
Alabama vs Tennessee Spread & Odds
Moneyline: ALA: (-1300) | TEN: (+730)
Spread: ALA: -20.5 (-118) | TEN: +20.5 (-104)
Total: 65.5 – Over: (-114) | Under: (-106)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: ALA: (92%) | TEN: (8%)
Alabama vs Tennessee Expert Predictions
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to ESPN's Football Power Index (FPI).
Winning Percentage Prediction: Tennessee: (7.5%) | Alabama: (92.5%)
Alabama vs Tennessee Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
– Alabama defeated Tennessee, 35-13, at home in the most recent head-to-head matchup between these two programs on Oct. 19, 2019.
– Alabama is 5-0 in the last five head-to-head matchups against Tennessee.
– Alabama is 10-0 in the last 10 head-to-head matchups against Tennessee.
– Alabama is 13-2 in the last 15 head-to-head matchups against Tennessee.
– Alabama defeated then-No. 3 Georgia, 41-24, at home in Week 7.
– Kentucky defeated Tennessee, 34-7, on the road in Week 7.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
David Hayes is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David Hayes also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username DavidWHayes. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.