Arizona vs Arizona State Spread, Line, Odds, Predictions, Over/Under 7 Betting Insights for College Basketball Game
Arizona vs ASU Basketball Game Info
Arizona Wildcats (10-3, 4-3 Pac-12) vs. Arizona State Sun Devils (4-6, 1-3 Pac-12)
Date: Thursday, Jan. 21, 2021
Time: 9 p.m. EST
Venue: Desert Financial Arena – Tempe, AZ
Arizona vs ASU Spread & Odds
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: ARIZ: (-148) | ASU: (+126)
Spread: ARIZ: -2.5 (-112) | ASU: +2.5 (-108)
Total: 153.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: ARIZ: (N/A) | ASU: (N/A)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: ARIZ: (N/A) | ASU: (+7500)
Arizona vs ASU Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Arizona State: 38.9%
Arizona vs ASU Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
– Arizona State defeated Arizona, 66-65, in the most recent meeting between these two teams on Jan. 25, 2020.
– Arizona is 82-64 all-time in 146 head-to-head games against Arizona State.
– Arizona is 7-3 straight up in its last 10 games against Arizona State.
– The total has hit the under in six of Arizona's last seven games against Arizona State.
– Arizona State is 0-6 against the spread (ATS) in its last six games.
– Arizona defeated Oregon State, 98-64, in its most recent game on Jan. 14, 2021.
– Arizona State lost to Oregon State, 80-79, in its most recent game on Jan. 16, 2021.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.