Auburn vs Alabama Odds, Spread, Prediction, Date & Start Time for College Football Week 13 Game
Auburn vs Alabama Game Info
College Football Week 13
No. 22 Auburn Tigers (5-2, 5-2 SEC) vs. No. 1 Alabama Crimson Tide (7-0, 7-0 SEC)
Date: Saturday, Nov. 28, 2020
Time: 3:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Bryant-Denny Stadium — Tuscaloosa, AL
Auburn vs Alabama State Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: AUB: (+920) | ALA: (-2000)
Spread: AUB: +23.5 (-110) | ALA: -23.5 (-110)
Total: 60.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: AUB: (38%) | ALA: (62%)
Odds to Win the SEC: AUB: (+25000) | ALA: (-400)
Auburn vs Alabama Expert Predictions
Winning Percentage Prediction: Auburn (7.8%) | Alabama (92.2%)
Auburn vs Alabama Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
– Auburn defeated Alabama, 48-45, at home in the most recent meeting between these two on November 30, 2019.
– Alabama is 46-37-1 in the 84 all-time head-to-head meetings with Auburn.
– Alabama is 6-4 straight up in its last 10 head-to-head matchups with Auburn.
– Auburn is 13-7 against the spread (ATS) in its last 20 games.
– The total has hit the under in six of Auburn's last seven games.
– Alabama is 5-1 ATS in its last six games.
– The total has hit the over in five of Alabama's last seven games.
– Then-No. 23 Auburn defeated Tennessee, 30-17, at home in Week 12.
– Then-No. 1 Alabama defeated Kentucky, 63-3, at home in Week 12.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Michael Obermuller is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Michael Obermuller also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username king_mizzard. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.