Auburn vs Arkansas Spread, Line, Odds, Predictions, Over/Under & Betting Insights for College Basketball Game
Auburn vs Arkansas Basketball Game Info
Auburn Tigers (8-6, 2-4 SEC) vs. Arkansas Razorbacks (10-4, 2-4 SEC)
Date: Wednesday, Jan. 20, 2021
Time: 9 p.m. EST
Venue: Bud Walton Arena – Fayetteville, AR
Coverage: SEC Network
Auburn vs Arkansas Spread & Odds
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: AUB: (+225) | ARK: (-275) Spread:
Spread:AUB: +6.5 (-115) | ARK: -6.5 (-105)
Total: 159.5 – Over: (-112) | Under: (-108)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: AUB: (60%) | ARK: (40%)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: AUB: (N/A) | ARK: (+5500)
Auburn vs Arkansas Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Auburn vs Arkansas Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
– Arkansas defeated Auburn, 97-85, in the most recent meeting between these two teams on Dec. 30, 2020.
– Arkansas is 35-20 all-time in 55 head-to-head games against Auburn.
– Arkansas is 6-4 straight up in its last 10 games against Auburn.
– Auburn is 3-9 against the spread (ATS) in its last 12 road games.
– The total has hit the over in nine of Arkansas' last 12 games against Auburn.
– Auburn defeated Kentucky, 66-59, in its most recent game on Jan. 16, 2021.
– Arkansas lost to Alabama, 90-59, in its most recent game on Jan. 16, 2021.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.