Ball State vs Miami (OH) Odds, Spread, Prediction, Date & Start Time for College Football Week 10 Game
Ball State vs Miami (OH) Week 10 Game Info
College Football Week 10
Ball State Cardinals (0-0, 0-0 MAC) Miami (OH) RedHawks (0-0, 0-0 MAC)
Date: Wednesday, Nov. 4, 2020
Time: 7:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Yager Stadium – Oxford, OH
Ball State vs Miami (OH) Spread & Odds
Moneyline: BALL: (-110) | M-OH: (-110)
Spread: BALL: -0.5 (-110) | M-OH: +0.5 (-110)
Total: 55.5 – Over: (-106) | Under: (-114)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: BALL: (58%) | M-OH: (42%)
Ball State vs Miami (OH) Prediction
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to ESPN's Football Power Index (FPI).
Winning Percentage Prediction: Ball State: (36.6%) | Miami (OH): (63.4%)
Ball State vs Miami (OH) Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
– Ball State defeated Miami (OH), 41-27, at home in the most recent head-to-head matchup between these two programs on Nov. 29, 2019.
– Miami (OH) is 3-2 in its last five head-to-head matchups against Ball State.
– Ball State is 5-5 in its last 10 head-to-head matchups against Miami (OH).
– Ball State finished the 2019 season with a 5-7 record.
– Miami (OH) finished the 2019 season with an 8-6 record.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
David Hayes is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David Hayes also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username DavidWHayes. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.