Baylor vs Oklahoma Odds, Spread, Prediction, Date & Start Time for College Football Week 14 Game
Baylor vs Oklahoma Week 14 Game Info
Week 14 College Football Game
Baylor Bears (2-5, 2-5 Big 12) vs. No. 11 Oklahoma Sooners (6-2, 5-2 Big 12)
Date: Saturday, Dec. 5, 2020
Time: 8 p.m. EST
Venue: Memorial Stadium – Norman, OK
Baylor vs Oklahoma Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: BAY: (+820) | OKLA: (-1600)
Spread: BAY: +21.5 (-110) | OKLA: -21.5 (-110)
Total: 63.5 – Over: (-106) | Under: (-114)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: BAY: (41%) | OKLA: (59%)
Odds to Win the FBS Championship: BAY: (N/A) | OKLA: (+10000)
Baylor vs Oklahoma Prediction
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to ESPN's Football Power Index (FPI).
Winning Percentage Prediction: Baylor: (9.7%) | Oklahoma: (90.3%)
Baylor vs Oklahoma Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
– Oklahoma defeated Baylor, 30-23, in the most recent head-to-head matchup between these two programs on Dec. 7, 2019.
– Oklahoma is 27-3-0 in the 30 all-time head-to-head matchups against Baylor.
– Oklahoma has won the last six head-to-head matchups with Baylor.
– Baylor defeated Kansas State, 32-31, at home in Week 13.
– Then-No. 18 Oklahoma defeated then-No. 14 Oklahoma State, 41-13, at home in Week 12.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Michael Obermuller is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Michael Obermuller also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username king_mizzard. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.