Boston College vs Duke Spread, Line, Odds, Predictions, Over/Under & Betting Insights for College Basketball Game
Boston College vs Duke Basketball Game Info
Boston College Eagles (2-7, 0-3 ACC) vs. No. 21 Duke Blue Devils (3-2, 1-0 ACC)
Date: Wednesday, Jan. 6, 2021
Time: 8:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Cameron Indoor Stadium – Durham, NC
Coverage: ACC Network
Boston College vs Duke Spread & Odds
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: BC: (+640) | DUKE: (-1000)
Spread: BC: +11.5 (-110) | DUKE -11.5 (-110)
Total: 150.5 – Over: (-106) | Under: (-114)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: BC: (45%) | DUKE: (55%)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: BC: (+20000) | DUKE: (+2000)
Boston College vs Duke Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Boston College: 16.7%
Boston College vs Duke Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
– Duke defeated Boston College, 63-55, on the road in the last head-to-head meeting between these teams on Feb. 4 2020.
– Duke is 23-3 in its 26 all-time, head-to-head meetings with Boston College.
– Duke is 9-1 straight up in its last 10 head-to-head meetings with Boston College.
– Boston College is 2-5 against the spread (ATS) in its last seven games.
– The total has hit the over in six of Boston College's last seven games.
– Duke is 1-4 ATS in its last five games.
– The total has hit the over in 13 of Duke's last 20 games.
– Boston College lost to Louisville, 76-64, at home in its most recent game on Jan. 2, 2021.
– Duke defeated Notre Dame, 75-65, on the road in its most recent game on Dec. 16, 2020.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Michael Obermuller is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Michael Obermuller also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username king_mizzard. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.