Boston College vs Virginia Tech Odds, Spread, Prediction, Date & Start Time for College Football Week 7 Game
Boston College vs Virginia Tech Game Info
College Football Week 7Boston College Eagles (3-1, 2-1 ACC) vs. No. 23 Virginia Tech Hokies (2-1, 2-1 ACC)
Date: Saturday, Oct. 17, 2020
Time: 8 p.m. EST
Venue: Lane Stadium/Worsham Field – Blacksburg, VA
Coverage: ACC Network
Boston College vs Virginia Tech Spread & Odds
Moneyline: BC: (+350) | VT: (-480)
Spread: BC: +12.5 (-110) | VT: -12.5 (-110)
Total: 62.5 – Over: (-106) | Under: (-114)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: BC: (89%) | VT: (11%)
Odds to Win ACC: BC: (+10000) | VT: (+5000)
Boston College vs Virginia Tech Prediction
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to ESPN's Football Power Index (FPI).
Winning Percentage Prediction: Boston College (20.9%) | Virginia Tech: (79.1%)
Boston College vs Virginia Tech Head-to-Head Record and Betting Trends
– Virginia Tech is 18-10 all-time against Boston College in 28 games, but the Eagles won the most recent head-to-head matchup, 35-28, at home on Aug. 31, 2019.
– Boston College is 7-2 against the spread (ATS) in its last nine games against Virginia Tech.
– The total has hit the under in six of Boston College's last seven games.
– Virginia Tech is 8-1 straight up in its last nine home games.
– The total has hit the over in each of Virginia Tech's last five games.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.