Brad Riddell vs Alex Da Silva Odds, Prediction, Fight Info, Stream and Betting Insights for UFC 253
Riddell vs Da Silva Fight Info, Date & Time
UFC 253 Preliminary Lightweight Bout
Brad “Quake” Riddell (8-1-0, 5 KOs 0 Submissions) vs. Alex “Leko” Da Silva (21-2-0, 13 KOs, 7 Submissions)
Date: Saturday, September 26, 2020
Fight Time: This will be the sixth and final fight of the preliminary card, which begins at 7 p.m. EST.
Venue: Flash Forum — Yas Island, Abu Dhabi, UAE
Stream: ESPN 2/ESPN+
Riddell vs Da Silva Odds & Betting Info
– Brad Riddell (-355)
– Alex Da Silva (+270)
– Draw (+5000)
Method of Victory:
– Riddell by KO/TKO (+180)
– Riddell by Points (+160)
– Riddell by Submission (+950)
– Da Silva by KO/TKO (+600)
– Da Silva by Points (+850)
– Da Silva by Submission (+1100)
Riddell vs Da Silva Prediction
UFC 253 Riddell-Da Silva prediction is from Tapology Fight Predictions.
Winner: Brad Riddell
Method of Victory: Decision/Points
Riddell vs Da Silva Betting Trends and Stats
– Brad Riddell defeated Magomed Mustafaev, by split decision, in his most recent bout on Feb. 23, 2020.
– Alex Da Silva defeated Rodrigo Vargas, by unanimous decision, in his most recent bout on Aug. 10, 2019.
– Riddell averages 4.30 significant strikes landed per minute with a 57 percent accuracy rate.
– Da Silva averages 1.08 significant strikes landed per minute with a 43 percent accuracy rate.
– Riddell averages 2.13 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 54 percent defense rate.
– Da Silva averages 1.47 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 44 percent defense rate.
– Riddell has a 57 percent takedown defense rate.
– Da Silva averages 2.59 takedowns landed per 15 minutes with a 57 percent accuracy rate.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Michael Obermuller is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Michael Obermuller also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username king_mizzard. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author’s alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.