Brian Ortega vs Chan Sung Jung Odds, Prediction, Fight Info, Stream and Betting Insights for UFC Fight Island 6
Ortega vs Korean Zombie Fight Info, Date & Time
UFC Fight Island 6 — Featherweight Main Event
Brian "T-City" Ortega (14-1-0, 3 KOs 7 Submissions) vs. Chan Sung "The Korean Zombie" Jung (16-5-0, 6 KOs, 8 Submissions)
Date: Saturday, Oct. 17, 2020
Fight Time: This will be the last fight of the main card, which begins at 7 p.m. EST.
Venue: Flash Forum — Yas Island, Abu Dhabi, UAE
Ortega vs Korean Zombie Odds & Betting Info
All UFC Fight Island 6 odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.Moneyline:– Brian Ortega (+152)
– Chan Sung Jung (-188)
Method of Victory:
– Ortega by KO/TKO (+850)
– Ortega by Points (+750)
– Ortega by Submission (+320)
– Jung by KO/TKO (+125)
– Jung by Points (+380)
– Jung by Submission (+1400)
Ortega vs Korean Zombie Prediction
UFC Fight Island 6 Ortega-Jung prediction is from Tapology Fight Predictions.
Winner: Chan Sung Jung
Method of Victory: KO/TKO
Ortega vs Korean Zombie Betting Trends and Stats
– Brian Ortega lost to Max Holloway, by TKO, in his most recent bout on Dec. 8, 2018.
– Chan Sung Jung defeated Frankie Edgar, by TKO, in his most recent bout on Dec. 21, 2019.
– Ortega averages 4.07 significant strikes landed per minute with a 33 percent accuracy rate.
– Jung averages 4.25 significant strikes landed per minute with a 439 percent accuracy rate.
– Ortega averages 7.36 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 50 percent defense rate.
– Jung averages 3.77 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 60 percent defense rate.
– Ortega averages 0.51 takedowns landed per 15 minutes with a 16 percent accuracy rate.
– Jung has a75 percent takedown defense rate.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!