Buffalo vs NIU Odds, Spread, Prediction, Date & Start Time for College Football Week 10 Game
Buffalo vs NIU Week 10 Game Info
College Football Week 10
Buffalo Bulls (0-0, 0-0 MAC) vs. Northern Illinois Huskies (0-0, 0-0 MAC)
Date: Wednesday, Nov. 4, 2020
Time: 7 p.m. EST
Venue: Huskie Stadium – DeKalb, IL
Buffalo vs NIU Spread & Odds
Moneyline: BUF: (-650) | NIU: (+440)
Spread: BUF: -13.5 (-115) | NIU: +13.5 (-105)
Total: 52.5 – Over: (-106) | Under: (-114)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: BUF: (92%) | NIU: (8%)
Buffalo vs NIU Prediction
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to ESPN's Football Power Index (FPI).
Winning Percentage Prediction: NIU: (38.8%) | Buffalo: (61.2%)
Buffalo vs NIU Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
– NIU defeated Buffalo, 30-29, in the 2018 MAC Championship Game in the most recent head-to-head matchup between these two programs on Nov. 30, 2018.
– NIU is 5-0 in its last five head-to-head matchups against Buffalo.
– NIU is 10-0 in its last 10 head-to-head matchups against Buffalo.
– NIU is 12-1 in its 13 all-time, head-to-head matchups against Buffalo.
– NIU finished the 2019 season with a 5-7 record.
– Buffalo finished the 2019 season with an 8-5 record.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
David Hayes is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David Hayes also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username DavidWHayes. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.