Butler vs Villanova Spread, Line, Odds, Predictions, Over/Under & Betting Insights for College Basketball Game
Butler vs Villanova Basketball Game Info
Butler Bulldogs (1-0, 0-0 Big East) vs. No. 7 Villanova Wildcats (5-1, 1-0 Big East)
Date: Wednesday, Dec. 16, 2020
Time: 7 p.m. EST
Venue: Finneran Pavilion – Villanova, PA
Coverage: Fox Sports One
Butler vs Villanova Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: BUT: (+750) | VILL: (-1200)
Spread: BUT: +12.5 (-106) | VILL: -12.5 (-114)
Total: 133.5 – Over: (-106) | Under: (-114)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: BUT: (42%) | VILL: (58%)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: BUT: (+7500) | VILL: (+900)
Butler vs Villanova Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Butler vs Villanova Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
– Butler defeated Villanova, 79-76, in the last head-to-head meeting between these teams on Feb. 5, 2020.
– Villanova is 12-4 in its 16 all-time head-to-head meetings with Butler.
– Villanova is 5-1 in its last six all-time head-to-head meetings with Butler.
– Butler is 4-2 against the spread (ATS) in its last six games.
– Butler is 0-5-1 ATS in its last six games against Villanova.
– Villanova is 4-1 ATS in its last five games.
– The total has hit the under in 14 of Villanova's last 19 games.
– Butler defeated Western Michigan, 66-62, at home in its most recent game on Nov. 25, 2020.
– Then-No. 9 Villanova defeated Georgetown, 76-63, on the road in its most recent game on Dec. 11, 2020.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Michael Obermuller is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Michael Obermuller also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username king_mizzard. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.