BYU vs Saint Mary's Spread, Line, Odds, Predictions, Over/Under & Betting Insights for College Basketball Game
BYU vs Saint Mary's Basketball Game Info
BYU Cougars (9-3, 0-1 WCC) vs. Saint Mary's Gaels (9-3, 0-1 WCC)
Date: Thursday, Jan. 14, 2021
Time: 11 p.m. EST
Venue: University Credit Union Pavilion – Moraga, CA
BYU vs Saint Mary's Spread & Odds
All college basketball betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: BYU: (-108) | STMAR: (-108)
Spread: BYU: -1.5 (+104) | STMAR: +1.5 (-128)
Total: 132.5 – Over: (-114) | Under: (-106)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: BYU: (55%) | STMAR: (45%)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: BYU: (+8500) | STMAR: (+15000)
BYU vs Saint Mary's Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Saint Mary's: 42.0%
BYU vs Saint Mary's Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
– Saint Mary's defeated BYU, 51-50, in the most recent meeting between these two teams on March 9, 2020.
– Saint Mary's is 16-15 all-time in 31 head-to-head games against BYU.
– Saint Mary's is 7-3 straight up in its last 10 games against BYU.
– BYU is 3-8 against the spread (ATS) in its last 11 games against Saint Mary's.
– The total has hit the under in seven of Saint Mary's last 10 games against BYU.
– BYU lost to Gonzaga, 86-69, in its most recent game on Jan. 7, 2021.
– Saint Mary's lost to Santa Clara, 66-64, in its most recent game on Jan. 9, 2021.
Sign upfor FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.