California vs Arizona State Odds, Spread, Prediction, Date & Start Time for College Football Week 11 Game
Cal vs ASU Game Info
College Football Week 11
California Golden Bears (0-0, 0-0 Pac-12) vs. Arizona State Sun Devils (0-1, 0-1 Pac-12)
Date: Saturday, Nov. 14, 2020
Time: 10:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Sun Devil Stadium — Tempe, AZ
Cal vs ASU Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: CAL: (+144) | ASU: (-178)
Spread: CAL: +3.5 (-118) | ASU: -3.5 (-104)
Total: 46.5 – Over: (-108) | Under: (-112)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: CAL: (15%) | ASU: (85%)
Odds to Win Pac-12: CAL: (+3000) | ASU: (+2000)
Cal vs ASU Expert Predictions
Winning Percentage Prediction: California (46.8%) | Arizona State (53.2%)
Cal vs ASU Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
– ASU defeated Cal, 24-17, on the road in the most recent meeting between these two on September 27, 2019.
– ASU is 17-17-0 in the 34 all-time head-to-head meetings with Cal.
– ASU is 3-2 in its last five games against Cal.
– Cal is 4-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games.
– The total has hit the over in four of Cal's last five games.
– ASU is 7-1 straight up in its last eight games at home.
– The total has hit the over in four of ASU's last six games against Cal.
– This is Cal's first game of 2020.
– ASU lost to then-No. 20 USC, 28-27, on the road in Week 10.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Michael Obermuller is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Michael Obermuller also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username king_mizzard. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.