Central Michigan vs Buffalo Spread, Line, Odds, Predictions & Betting Insights for College Basketball Game
Central Michigan vs Buffalo Basketball Game Info
Central Michigan Chippewas (6-9, 2-6 MAC) vs. Buffalo Bulls (6-5, 4-3 MAC)
Date: Tuesday, Jan. 26, 2021
Time: 5 p.m. EST
Venue: Alumni Arena – Buffalo, NY
Central Michigan vs Buffalo Spread & Odds
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook. Moneyline:
Moneyline:CMU: (+660) | BUF: (-1000)
Spread: CMU: +12.5 (-120) | BUF: -12.5 (-102)
Total: N/A – Over: (N/A) | Under: (N/A) Public (Spread) Betting Percentages
Public (Spread) Betting Percentagesvia oddsFire: CMU: (N/A) | BUF: (N/A)
Central Michigan vs Buffalo Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Central Michigan: 13.8%
Central Michigan vs Buffalo Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
– Buffalo defeated Central Michigan, 65-60, in the most recent meeting between these two teams on Feb. 7, 2020.
– Buffalo is 23-12 all-time in 35 head-to-head games against Central Michigan.
– Buffalo is 10-0 straight up in its last 10 games against Central Michigan.
– Central Michigans is 1-5 against the spread (ATS) in its last six games.
– The total has hit the over in 10 of Buffalo's last 15 games against Central Michigan.
– Central Michigan lost to Akron, 81-67, in its most recent game on Jan. 21, 2021.
– Buffalo defeated Eastern Michigan, 92-77, in its most recent game on Jan. 21, 2021.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.