Cincinnati vs Temple Odds, Spread, Prediction, Date & Start Time for College Football Week 13 Game
Cincinnati vs Temple Week 13 Game Info
Week 13 College Football Game
No. 7 Cincinnati Bearcats (8-0, 6-0 AAC) vs. Temple Owls (1-6, 1-6 AAC)
Date: Saturday, Nov. 28, 2020
Time: 4 p.m. EST
Venue: Lincoln Financial Field — Philadelphia, PA
Cincinnati vs Temple Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.Moneyline: CIN: (-100000) | TEM: (+2600)
Spread: CIN: -35.5 (-110) | TEM: +35.5 (-112)
Total: 52.5 – Over: (-105) | Under: (-115)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: CIN: (85%) | TEM: (15%)
Cincinnati vs Temple Prediction
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to ESPN's Football Power Index (FPI).
Winning Percentage Prediction: Cincinnati: (95.9%) | Temple: (4.1%)
Cincinnati vs Temple Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
– Temple is 13-8-1 all-time against Cincinnati, but the Bearcats won the most recent head-to-head matchup, 15-13, on Nov. 23, 2019.
– Cincinnati is 0-5 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games against Temple.
– The total has hit the under in 10 of Cincinnati's last 14 games.
– Temple is 11-3 straight up in its last 14 home games.
– The total has hit the under in four of Temple's last six games against Cincinnati.
– Cincinnati defeated UCF, 36-33, in its most recent game.
– Temple lost to East Carolina, 28-3, in its most recent game.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.