Cincinnati vs Tulsa Odds, Spread, Prediction, Date & Start Time for College Football Week 7 Game
Cincinnati vs Tulsa Week 7 Game Info
College Football Week 7
No. 8 Cincinnati Bearcats (3-0, 1-0 American) vs. Tulsa Golden Hurricane (1-1, 1-0 American)
Date: Saturday, Oct. 17, 2020
Time: 12 p.m. EST
Venue: Chapman Stadium – Tulsa, OK
Cincinnati vs Tulsa Spread & Odds
Moneyline: CIN: (-180) | TLSA: (+146)
Spread: CIN: -3.5 (-128) | TLSA: +3.5 (+104)
Total: 43.5 – Over: (-114) | Under: (-106)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: CIN: (90%) | TLSA: (10%)
Odds to Win FBS Championship: CIN: (+20000) | TLSA: (+250000)
Cincinnati vs Tulsa Prediction
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to ESPN's Football Power Index (FPI).
Winning Percentage Prediction: Cincinnati: (40.7%) | Tulsa: (59.3%)
Cincinnati vs Tulsa Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
– Cincinnati defeated Tulsa, 24-13, at home in the most recent head-to-head matchup between these two programs on Oct. 19, 2019.
– Tulsa is 17-15-2 in the 34 all-time, head-to-head matchups against Cincinnati.
– Cincinnati is 4-1 in the last five head-to-head matchups against Tulsa.
– Cincinnati is 4-2 against the spread (ATS) in its last six games.
– The total has hit the under in eight of Cincinnati's last nine games.
– Tulsa is 4-1 ATS in its last five games.
– The total has hit the under in four of Tulsa's last five games.
– Then-No. 15 Cincinnati defeated South Florida, 28-7, at home in Week 5.
– Tulsa defeated then-No. 11 UCF, 34-26, on the road in Week 5.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Michael Obermuller is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Michael Obermuller also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username king_mizzard. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.