Ciryl Gane vs Junior Dos Santos Odds, Prediction, Fight Info, Stream & Betting Insights For UFC 256
Gane vs Dos Santos Fight Info, Date & Time
UFC 256 — Heavyweight Bout
Ciryl “Bon Gamin” Gane (6-0-0, 2 KOs, 3 Submissions) vs. Junior “Cigano” Dos Santos (21-8-0, 15 KOs, 1 Submission)
Date: Saturday, Dec. 12, 2020
Fight Time: This will be the first fight of the main card, which begins at 10 p.m. EST.
Venue: UFC APEX — Las Vegas, NV
Gane vs Dos Santos Odds & Betting Info
All UFC 256 odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
– Ciryl Gane (-430)
– Junior Dos Santos (+320)
– Draw (+5000)
Method of Victory:
– Gane by KO/TKO: (+135)
– Gane by Points : (+340)
– Gane by Submission: (+300)
– Dos Santos by KO/TKO: (+500)
– Dos Santos by Points : (+800)
– Dos Santos by Submission: (+3300)
Gane vs Dos Santos Prediction
UFC 256 Gane-Dos Santos prediction is from Tapology Fight Predictions.
Winner: Ciryl Gane (82%)
Method of Victory: KO/TKO (75%)
Gane vs Dos Santos Betting Trends & Stats
– Ciryl Gane defeated Tanner Boser, by unanimous decision, in his most recent bout on Dec. 21, 2019.
– Junior Dos Santos lost to Jairzinho Rozenstruik, by TKO, in his most recent bout on Aug. 15, 2020.
– Gane averages 5.12 significant strikes landed per minute with a 49% accuracy rate.
– Dos Santos averages 4.59 significant strikes landed per minute with a 48% accuracy rate.
– Gane averages 2.09 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 73% defense rate.
– Dos Santos averages 3.19 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 57% defense rate.
– Gane averages 1.32 takedowns landed per 15 minutes with a 60% accuracy rate.
– Dos Santos has an 81 percent takedown defense rate.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Michael Obermuller is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Michael also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username king_mizzard. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author’s alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.