Citadel vs Army Odds, Spread, Prediction, Date & Start Time for College Football Week 6 Game
Citadel vs Army Week 6 Game Info
College Football Week 6
The Citadel Bulldogs (0-3) vs. Army Black Knights (3-1)
Date: Saturday, Oct. 10, 2020
Time: 1:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Michie Stadium – West Point, NY
Coverage: CBS Sports Network
Citadel vs Army Spread & Odds
Moneyline: CIT: (+2500) | ARMY: (-10000)
Spread: CIT: +29.5 (-110) | ARMY: -29.5 (-110)
Total: 46.5 – Over: (-108) | Under: (-112)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: CIT: (37%) | ARMY: (63%)
Odds to Win NCAA FBS Championship: CIT: (N/A) | ARMY: (+150000)
Citadel vs Army Prediction
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to ESPN's Football Power Index (FPI).
Winning Percentage Prediction: Citadel: (3.1%) | Army: (96.9%)
Citadel vs Army Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
– Army defeated the Citadel, 25-24, at home in the most recent head-to-head matchup between these two programs on Oct. 22, 1994.
– Army is 7-2 in the nine all-time, head-to-head matchups against the Citadel.
– The Citadel is 2-18 straight up in its last 20 games.
– The total has hit the under in five of its last six games.
– Army is 6-3 against the spread (ATS) in its last nine games.
– The total has hit the under in four of Army's last five games.
– The Citadel lost to Eastern Kentucky, 37-14, at home in Week 4.
– Army defeated ACU, 55-23, at home in Week 5.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Michael Obermuller is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Michael Obermuller also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username king_mizzard. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.