Clemson vs Florida State Odds, Spread, Prediction, Date & Start Time for College Football Week 12 Game
Clemson vs Florida State Game Info
College Football Week 12
No. 4 Clemson Tigers (7-1, 6-1 ACC) vs. Florida State Seminoles (2-6, 1-6 ACC)
Date: Saturday, Nov. 21, 2020
Time: 12 p.m. EST
Venue: Doak Campbell Stadium — Tallahassee, FL
Clemson vs Florida State Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: CLEM: (-8000) | FSU: (+1800)
Spread: CLEM: -34.5 (-110) | FSU: +34.5 (-110)
Total: 66.5 – Over: (-106) | Under: (-114)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: CLEM: (N/A) | FSU: (N/A)
Odds to Win the ACC: CLEM: (-550) | FSU: (N/A)
Clemson vs Florida State Expert Predictions
Winning Percentage Prediction: Clemson (97.6%) | Florida State (2.4%)
Clemson vs Florida State Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
– Clemson defeated Florida State, 45-14, at home in the most recent meeting between these two on October 12, 2019.
– Florida State is 20-13-0 in the 33 all-time head-to-head meetings with Clemson.
– Clemson has won the last five head-to-head matchups with Florida State.
– Clemson is 2-7 against the spread (ATS) in its last nine games.
– The total has hit the over in five of Clemson's last six games.
– Florida State is 2-9 ATS in its last 11 games.
– The total has hit the over in five of Florida State's last seven games.
– Then-No. 1 Clemson lost to then-No. 4 Notre Dame in double overtime, 47-40, on the road in Week 10.
– Florida State lost to NC State, 38-22, on the road in Week 11.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Michael Obermuller is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Michael Obermuller also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username king_mizzard. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.