Clemson vs Notre Dame Odds, Spread, Prediction, Date & Start Time for College Football Week 10 Game
Clemson vs Notre Dame Week 10 Game Info
College Football Week 10
No. 1 Clemson Tigers (7-0, 6-0 ACC) vs. No. 4 Notre Dame Fighting Irish (6-0, 5-0 ACC)
Date: Saturday, Nov. 7, 2020
Time: 7:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Notre Dame Stadium – Notre Dame, IN
Clemson vs Notre Dame Spread & Odds
Moneyline: CLEM: (-250) | ND: (+198)
Spread: CLEM: -6.5 (-106) | ND: +6.5 (-114)
Total: 51.5 – Over: (-105) | Under: (-115)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: CLEM: (58%) | ND: (42%)
Odds to Win ACC: CLEM: (-650) | ND: (+600)
Clemson vs Notre Dame Prediction
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to ESPN's Football Power Index (FPI).
Winning Percentage Prediction: Notre Dame: (34.1%) | Clemson: (65.9%)
Clemson vs Notre Dame Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
– Clemson defeated Notre Dame, 30-3, in the 2019 College Football Playoff Semifinal in the most recent head-to-head matchup between these two programs on Dec. 29, 2018.
– Clemson is 3-0 in the last three head-to-head matchups against Notre Dame.
– Clemson is 3-1 in the four all-time, head-to-head matchups against Notre Dame.
– Clemson defeated Boston College, 34-28, at home in Week 9.
– Notre Dame defeated Georgia Tech, 31-13, on the road in Week 9.
Clemson Backup QB & Trevor Lawrence COVID Status for Notre Dame Game
Clemson's backup quarterback, DJ Uiagalelei, will get the start against the Fighting Irish in Week 10 as Trevor Lawrence will not be able to play after testing positive for COVID-19 on Wednesday of last week.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
David Hayes is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David Hayes also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username DavidWHayes. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.