Coastal Carolina vs Texas State Odds, Spread, Prediction, Date & Start Time for College Football Week 13 Game
Coastal Carolina vs Texas State Game Info
College Football Week 13
No. 20 Coastal Carolina Chanticleers (8-0, 6-0 Sun Belt) vs. Texas State Bobcats (2-9, 2-5 Sun Belt)
Date: Saturday, Nov. 28, 2020
Time: 3 p.m. EST
Venue: Bobcat Stadium — San Marcos, TX
Coastal Carolina vs Texas State Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: CCU: (-850) | TXST: (+540)
Spread: CCU: -16.5 (-114) | TXST: +16.5 (-106)
Total: 58.5 – Over: (-104) | Under: (-118)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: CCU: (90%) | TXST: (10%)
Odds to Win the FBS Championship: CCU: (+20000) | TXST: (N/A)
Coastal Carolina vs Texas State State Expert Predictions
Winning Percentage Prediction: Coastal Carolina (88.1%) | Texas State (11.9%)
Coastal Carolina vs Texas State Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
– Coastal Carolina defeated Texas State, 24-21, at home in the most recent meeting between these two on November 30, 2019.
– Coastal Carolina is 1-1-0 in the two all-time head-to-head meetings with Texas State.
– Coastal Carolina is 5-0-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last six games.
– The total has hit the under in four of Coastal Carolina's last five games.
– Texas State is 4-1 against the spread in its last five games.
– The total has hit the over in four of Texas State's last five games.
– Then-No. 15 Coastal Carolina defeated Appalachian State, 34-23, at home in Week 12.
– Texas State defeated Arkansas State, 47-45, at home in Week 12.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Michael Obermuller is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Michael Obermuller also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username king_mizzard. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.