Colorado vs San Diego State Odds, Spread, Prediction, Date & Start Time for College Football Week 13 Game
Colorado vs SDSU Week 13 Game Info
Week 13 College Football Game
San Diego State Aztecs (3-2, 1-1 Away) vs. Colorado Buffaloes (2-0, 1-0 Home)
Date: Saturday, Nov. 28, 2020
Time: 5 p.m. EST
Venue: Folsom Field — Boulder, CO
Coverage: PAC12 Network
Colorado vs SDSU Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: SDSU: (+132) | COL: (-162)
Spread: SDSU: +2.5 (+104) | COL: -2.5 (-128)
Total: 51.5 – Over: (-105) | Under: (-115)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: SDSU: (N/A) | COL: (N/A)
Colorado vs SDSU Prediction
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to ESPN's Football Power Index (FPI).
Winning Percentage Prediction: San Diego State: (35.6%) | Colorado: (64.4%)
Colorado vs SDSU Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
– Colorado is 1-0 all-time against San Diego State and the Buffaloes won the only head-to-head matchup, 34-14, on Sept. 7, 2002.
– San Diego State is 5-2 against the spread (ATS) in its last seven games.
– The total has hit the under in 15 of San Diego State's last 19 games.
– Colorado is 4-1 ATS in its last five games.
– Colorado is 7-14 straight up in its last 21 games.
– San Diego State lost to Nevada, 26-21, in its most recent game.
– Colorado defeated Stanford, 35-32, in its most recent game.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.