Detroit vs Michigan State Spread, Line, Odds, Predictions, Picks & Betting Insights for College Basketball Game
Detroit vs MSU Basketball Game Info
Detroit Mercy Titans (0-0, 0-0 Away) vs. No. 8 Michigan State Spartans (3-0, 2-0 Home)
Date: Friday, Dec. 4, 2020
Time: 5 p.m. EST
Venue: Breslin Center – East Lansing, MI
Detroit vs MSU Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: DETM: (+3000) | MSU: (-30000)
Spread: DETM: +26.5 (-106) | MSU: -26.5 (-114)
Total: 152.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: DETM: (10%) | MSU: (90%)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: DETM: (N/A) | MSU: (+1500)
Detroit vs MSU Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Michigan State: 92.2%
Detroit vs MSU Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
– Michigan State defeated Detroit, 80-70, in the most recent meeting between these teams on Nov. 12, 2001.
– Detroit is 3-2 in the last five head-to-head matchups against Michigan State.
– Michigan State is 7-3 in the last 10 head-to-head matchups against Detroit.
– Michigan State is 19-8 in the 27 all-time, head-to-head matchups against Detroit.
– Detroit finished the 2019-20 NCAAM season with an 8-23 record.
– Michigan State defeated then-No. 6 Duke, 75-69, in its most recent game on Dec. 1, 2020.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
David Hayes is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David Hayes also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username DavidWHayes. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author’s alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.