Diego Schwartzman vs Rafael Nadal Odds, Prediction and Betting Trends for 2020 French Open Men’s Semifinals
Schwartzman vs Nadal French Open Schedule & Info
French Open Men’s Singles Semifinals Match Info
No. 12 Diego Schwartzman vs. No. 2 Rafael Nadal
Date: Friday, Oct. 9, 2020
Start Time: 4 a.m. EST
Venue: Stade Roland Garros — Paris, France
Schwartzman vs Nadal Odds & Set Betting
All Schwartzman-Nadal betting odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: Diego Schwartzman: (+570) | Rafael Nadal: (-770)
To Win 1st Set: Diego Schwartzman: (+285) | Rafael Nadal: (-375)
Set Betting: Diego Schwartzman: 3-0 (+2300) | 3-1 (+1400) | 3-2 (+1000)
Set Betting: Rafael Nadal: 3-0 (+100) | 3-1 (+250) | 3-2 (+500)
Schwartzman vs Nadal Expert Predictions & Pick
All French Open expert predictions & picks are made by Tennis World Live.
– Prediction: Nadal in four sets
Schwartzman vs Nadal Head-to-Head Stats and Betting Trends
– Diego Schwartzman defeated Dominic Thiem in five sets in the quarterfinals.
– Rafael Nadal defeated Jannik Sinner in straight sets in the quarterfinals.
– Nadal leads the all-time, head-to-head series with Schwartzman, 9-1.
– Nadal leads the all-time, head-to-head series with Schwartzman on clay, 4-1.
– Schwartzman lost in the quarterfinals of the 2018 French Open, but this is his first appearance in the semifinals.
– Schwartzman is 15-4 on clay in 2020.
– Nadal won the French Open in 2019.
– Nadal has won the French Open Final 12 times.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Michael Obermuller is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Michael Obermuller also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username king_mizzard. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author’s alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.