East Carolina vs Cincinnati Odds, Spread, Prediction, Date & Start Time for College Football Week 11 Game
East Carolina vs Cincinnati Game Info
College Football Week 11
East Carolina Pirates (1-5, 1-4 American) vs. No. 7 Cincinnati Bearcats (6-0, 4-0 American)
Date: Friday, Nov. 13, 2020
Time: 7:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Nippert Stadium — Cincinnati, OH
East Carolina vs Cincinnati Spread & Odds
Moneyline: ECU: (+1300) | CIN: (-4500)
Spread: ECU: +27.5 (-112) | CIN: -27.5 (-108)
Total: 55.5 – Over: (-106) | Under: (-114)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: ECU: (11%) | CIN: (89%)
East Carolina vs Cincinnati Expert Predictions
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to ESPN's Football Power Index (FPI).
Winning Percentage Prediction: East Carolina (5.8%) | Cincinnati (94.2%)
East Carolina vs Cincinnati Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
– Cincinnati defeated East Carolina, 46-43, on the road in the most recent meeting between these two on November 2, 2019.
– East Carolina is 13-10 in the 23 all-time head-to-head meetings with Cincinnati.
– Cincinnati is 8-2 in its last 10 games against East Carolina.
– East Carolina is 3-7 against the spread (ATS) in its last 10 games against Cincinnati.
– The total has hit the over in nine of East Carolina's last 12 games.
– Cincinnati is 4-1 ATS in its last five games.
– The total has hit the under in 10 of Cincinnati's last 12 games.
– East Carolina lost to Tulane, 38-21, at home in Week 10.
– Cincinnati defeated Houston, 38-10, at home in Week 10.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Michael Obermuller is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Michael Obermuller also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username king_mizzard. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.