ECU vs Tulsa Odds, Spread, Prediction, Date & Start Time for College Football Week 9 Game
ECU vs Tulsa Week 9 Game Info
College Football Week 9
East Carolina Pirates (1-3, 1-2 American) vs. Tulsa Hurricanes (2-1, 2-0 American)
Date: Friday, Oct. 30, 2020
Time: 9 p.m. EST
Venue: Chapman Stadium – Tulsa, OK
ECU vs Tulsa Spread & Odds
Moneyline: ECU: (+520) | TLSA: (-800)
Spread: ECU: +16.5 (-110) | TLSA: +16.5 (-110)
Total: 59.5 – Over: (-112) | Under: (-108)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: ECU: (28%) | TLSA: (72%)
ECU vs Tulsa Expert Predictions
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to ESPN's Football Power Index (FPI).
Winning Percentage Prediction: ECU: (10.3%) | Tulsa: (89.7%)
ECU vs Tulsa Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
– Tulsa defeated ECU, 49-34, on the road in the most recent head-to-head matchup between these two programs on Nov. 30, 2019.
– ECU is 3-2 in the last five head-to-head matchups against Tulsa.
– ECU is 6-4 in the last 10 head-to-head matchups against Tulsa.
– Navy defeated ECU, 27-23, on the road in Week 7.
– Tulsa defeated USF, 42-13, on the road in Week 8.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
David Hayes is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David Hayes also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username DavidWHayes. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.