Florida vs Boston College Spread, Line, Odds, Predictions & Betting Insights for College Basketball Game
Florida vs Boston College Basketball Game Info
Florida Gators (1-0) vs. Boston College Eagles (1-2)
Date: Thursday, Dec. 3, 2020
Time: 9:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Mohegan Sun Arena — Uncasville, CT
How to Watch: ESPN
Florida vs Boston College Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: FLA: (-255) | BC: (+210)
Spread: FLA: -5.5 (-112) | BC: +5.5 (-108)
Total: 140.5 – Over: (-112) | Under: (-108)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: FLA: (51%) | BC: (49%)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: FLA: (+4000) | BC: (+20000)
Florida vs Boston College Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Boston College: 30.8%
Florida vs Boston College Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
– Florida is 2-0 in two all-time head-to-head matchups against Boston College.
– Florida defeated Boston College, 91-65, in the most recent meeting between these two teams on November 29, 1994.
– Florida is 0-1 against the spread (ATS) this season.
– Boston College is 2-1 ATS this season.
– Florida defeated Army, 76-69, in its most recent game on December 2, 2020.
– Boston College lost to Saint John's, 97-93, in its most recent game on November 30 2020.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Jason Schandl is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Jason Schandl also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username Jaymun. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.