Florida vs Vanderbilt Odds, Spread, Prediction, Date & Start Time for College Football Week 12 Game
Florida vs Vanderbilt Game Info
College Football Week 12
No. 6 Florida Gators (5-1, 5-1 SEC) vs. Vanderbilt Commodores (0-6, 0-6 SEC)
Date: Saturday, Nov. 21, 2020
Time: 12 p.m. EST
Venue: Vanderbilt Stadium — Nashville, TN
Florida vs Vanderbilt Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: FLA: (-6000) | VAN: (+1600)
Spread: FLA: -31.5 (-115) | VAN: +31.5 (-105)
Total: 66.5 – Over: (-112) | Under: (-108)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: FLA: (N/A) | VAN: (N/A)
Odds to Win the ACC: FLA: (+230) | VAN: (N/A)
Florida vs Vanderbilt Expert Predictions
Winning Percentage Prediction: Florida (97.3%) | Vanderbilt (2.7%)
Florida vs Vanderbilt Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
– Florida defeated Vanderbilt, 56-0, at home in the most recent meeting between these two on November 9, 2019.
– Florida is 41-10-2 in the 53 all-time head-to-head meetings with Vanderbilt.
– Florida has won its last six head-to-head matchups against Vanderbilt.
– Florida is 7-3 against the spread (ATS) in its last 10 games.
– The total has hit the over in seven of Florida's last eight games.
– Vanderbilt is 6-13 ATS in its last 19 games.
– The total has hit the under in 10 of Vanderbilt's last 15 games.
– Then-No. 6 Florida defeated Arkansas, 63-35, at home in Week 11.
– Vanderbilt lost to Kentucky, 38-35, on the road in Week 11.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Michael Obermuller is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Michael Obermuller also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username king_mizzard. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.