Georgia Tech vs Duke Spread, Line, Odds, Predictions, Over/Under & Betting Insights for College Basketball Game
Georgia Tech vs Duke Basketball Game Info
Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets (7-4, 3-2 ACC) vs. Duke Blue Devils (5-5, 3-3 ACC)
Date: Tuesday, Jan. 26, 2021
Time: 9 p.m. EST
Venue: Cameron Indoor Stadium – Durham, NC
Georgia Tech vs Duke Spread & Odds
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are from FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: GT: (+184) | DUKE: (-220)
Spread: GT: +4.5 (-105) | DUKE: -4.5 (-115)
Total: 141.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: GT: (N/A) | DUKE: (N/A)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: GT: (+8000) | DUKE: (+4000)
Georgia Tech vs Duke Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Georgia Tech: 30.0%
Georgia Tech vs Duke Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
– Duke defeated Georgia Tech, 73-64, in the most recent meeting between these teams on Jan. 8, 2020.
– Duke is 10-10 in its last 10 head-to-head matchups against Georgia Tech.
– Duke is 68-21 in its 89 all-time head-to-head matchups against Georgia Tech.
– Georgia Tech is 6-5 against the spread (ATS) this season.
– Duke is 1-9 ATS this season.
– Georgia Tech lost to Virginia, 64-62, in its most recent game on Jan. 23, 2021.
– Duke lost to Louisville, 70-65, in its most recent game on Jan. 23, 2021.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Jason Schandl is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Jason Schandl also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username Jaymun. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.