Georgia vs Alabama Odds, Spread, Prediction, Date & Start Time for College Football Week 7 Game
Georgia vs Alabama Game Info
College Football Week 5
No. 3 Georgia Bulldogs (3-0, 1-0 Away) vs. No. 2 Alabama Crimson Tide (3-0, 1-0 Home)
Date: Saturday, Oct. 17, 2020
Time: 8 p.m. EST
Venue: Bryant-Denny Stadium – Tuscaloosa, AL
Georgia vs Alabama Spread & Odds
Moneyline: UGA: (+194) | ALA: (-245)
Spread: UGA: +6.5 (-114) | ALA: -6.5 (-106)
Total: 56.5 – Over: (-112) | Under: (-108)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: UGA: (48%) | ALA: (52%)
Georgia vs Alabama Expert Prediction & Pick
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to ESPN's Football Power Index (FPI).Winning Percentage Prediction: Georgia: (39.4%) | Alabama: (60.6%)
Georgia vs Alabama Head-to-Head Record and Betting Trends
– Alabama is 40-25-4 all-time against Georgia in 69 games and the Crimson Tide won the most recent head-to-head matchup, 26-23, in the College Football Playoff Championship on Jan. 8, 2018.
– Georgia is 5-2 against the spread (ATS) in its last seven games.
– The total has hit the under in eight of Georgia's last nine games.
– Alabama has won each of its last 10 home games.
– The total has hit the over in seven of Alabama's last eight games against Georgia.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.