Georgia vs Missouri Odds, Spread, Prediction, Date & Start Time for College Football Week 15 Game
UGA vs Missouri Week 15 Game Info
College Football Week 15
No. 8 Georgia Bulldogs (6-2, 6-2 SEC) vs. Missouri Tigers (5-3, 5-3 SEC)
Date: Saturday, Dec. 12, 2020
Time: 12 p.m. EST
Venue: Memorial Stadium/Faurot Field – Columbia, MO
Coverage: SEC Network
UGA vs Missouri Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: UGA: (-590) | MIZ: (+410)
Spread: UGA: -13.5 (-110) | MIZ: +13.5 (-110)
Total: 52.5 – Over: (-108) | Under: (-112)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: UGA: (N/A) | MIZ: (N/A)
UGA vs Missouri Prediction
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to ESPN's Football Power Index (FPI).
Winning Percentage Prediction: Missouri: (17.0%) | Georgia: (83.0%)
UGA vs Missouri Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
– Georgia defeated Missouri, 27-0, at home in the most recent head-to-head matchup between these two programs on Nov. 9, 2019.
– Georgia is 5-0 in the last five head-to-head matchups against Missouri.
– Georgia is 8-1 in the nine all-time, head-to-head matchups against Missouri.
– Georgia defeated South Carolina, 45-16, on the road in Week 13.
– Missouri defeated Arkansas, 50-48, at home in Week 13.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
David Hayes is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David Hayes also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username DavidWHayes. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.