Georgia vs South Carolina Odds, Spread, Prediction, Date & Start Time for College Football Week 13 Game
Georgia vs South Carolina Week 13 Game Info
Week 13 College Football Game
No. 13 Georgia Bulldogs (5-2, 5-2 SEC) vs. South Carolina Gamecocks (2-6, 2-6 SEC)
Date: Saturday, Nov. 28, 2020
Time: 7:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Williams-Brice Stadium – Columbia, SC
Coverage: SEC Network
Georgia vs South Carolina Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.Moneyline: UGA: (-2000) | SCAR: (+920)
Spread: UGA: -20.5 (-118) | SCAR: +20.5 (-104)
Total: 48.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: UGA: (N/A) | SCAR: (N/A)
Georgia vs South Carolina Prediction
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to ESPN's Football Power Index (FPI).
Winning Percentage Prediction: Georgia: (89.4%) | South Carolina: (10.6%)
Georgia vs South Carolina Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
– Georgia is 51-19-2 all-time against South Carolina, but the Gamecocks won the most recent head-to-head matchup, 20-17, on Oct. 12, 2019.
– Georgia is 2-5 against the spread (ATS) in its last seven games.
– The total has hit the over in four of Georgia's last five games.
– South Carolina is 1-5 straight up in its last six home games.
– The total has hit the over in five of South Carolina's last seven games against Georgia.
– Georgia defeated Mississippi State, 31-24, in its most recent game.
– South Carolina lost to Missouri, 17-10, in its most recent game.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.