Gonzaga vs Auburn Spread, Line, Odds, Over/Under, Prediction & Betting Insights for College Basketball Game
Gonzaga vs Auburn College Basketball Game Info
No. 1 Gonzaga Bulldogs (1-0) vs. Auburn Tigers (1-0)
Date: Friday, Nov. 27, 2020
Time: 11 a.m. EST
Venue: Suncoast Credit Union Arena – Fort Myers, FL
Gonzaga vs Auburn Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: GONZ: (-2500) | AUB: (+1200)
Spread: GONZ: -15.5 (-108) | AUB: +15.5 (-112)
Total: 163.5 – Over: (-114) | Under: (-106)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: GONZ: (90%) | AUB: (10%)
Gonzaga vs Auburn Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Gonzaga vs Auburn Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
– This is the first-ever head-to-head matchup between Gonzaga and Auburn.
– Gonzaga defeated Kansas, 102-90, in its last game on Thursday.
– Auburn defeated Saint Joseph's, 96-91 in overtime, in its last game on Thursday.
– Gonzaga is 1-0 against the spread (ATS) this season.
– The total hit the over in Gonzaga's first game this season.
– Auburn is 0-1 ATS this season.
– The total hit the over in Auburn's first game this season.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Jason Schandl is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Jason Schandl also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username Jaymun. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.