Iga Swiatek vs Nadia Podoroska Odds, Prediction and Betting Trends for 2020 French Open Women’s Semifinals
Swiatek vs Podoroska French Open Schedule & Info
2020 French Open Women’s Singles Semifinals Info
Iga Swiatek vs Nadia Podoroska
Date: Thursday, Oct. 8, 2020
Start Time: 9 a.m. EST
Venue: Stade Roland Garros — Paris, France
Swiatek vs Podoroska Odds & Set Betting
All Swiatek-Podoroska betting odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: Iga Swiatek: (-390) | Nadia Podoroska: (+310)
To Win 1st Set: Iga Swiatek: (-290) | Nadia Podoroska: (+225)
Set Betting — Swiatek: 2-0 (-135) | 2-1 (+270)
Set Betting — Podoroska: 2-0 (+650) | 2-1 (+550)
Swiatek vs Podoroska Expert Predictions & Pick
All French Open expert predictions & picks are made by Tennis World Live.
– Prediction: Swiatek to win in straight sets
Swiatek vs Podoroska Head-to-Head Stats and Betting Trends
– Iga Swiatek defeated Martina Trevisan in straight sets in the quarterfinals.
– Nadia Podoroska defeated Elina Svitolina in straight sets in the quarterfinals.
– This is the first head-to-head matchup between Swiatek and Podoroska.
– Swiatek lost in the fourth round of the French Open in 2019, and this is her first time in the semifinals.
– Swiatek is 5-1 on clay in 2020.
– This is Podoroska’s first time in the French Open semifinals.
– Podoroska is 25-3 on clay in 2020.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Michael Obermuller is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Michael Obermuller also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username king_mizzard. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author’s alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.