Illinois vs Northwestern Odds, Spread, Prediction, Date & Start Time for College Football Week 15 Game
Illinois vs Northwestern Week 15 Game Info
Week 15 College Football Game
Illinois Fighting Illini (2-4, 2-4 Big Ten) vs. No. 14 Northwestern Wildcats (5-1, 5-1 Big Ten)
Date: Saturday, Dec. 12, 2020
Time: 12 p.m. EST
Venue: Ryan Field – Evanston, IL
Illinois vs Northwestern Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: ILL: (+470) | NW: (-700)
Spread: ILL: +13.5 (-106) | NW: -13.5 (-114)
Total: 46.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: ILL: (33%) | NW: (67%)
Odds to Win the FBS Championship: ILL: (N/A) | NW: (+25000)
Illinois vs Northwestern Prediction
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to ESPN's Football Power Index (FPI).
Winning Percentage Prediction: Illinois: (15.9%) | Northwestern: (84.1%)
Illinois vs Northwestern Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
– Northwestern defeated Illinois, 29-10, on the road in the most recent head-to-head matchup between these two programs on Nov. 30, 2019.
– Illinois is 55-53-5 in the 113 all-time head-to-head matchups against Northwestern.
– Northwestern has won the last five head-to-head matchups with Illinois.
– Illinois is 2-7 straight up in its last nine games.
– Illinois is 1-4 against the spread in its last five games against Northwestern.
– Northwestern is 5-1-1 ATS in its last seven games.
– The total has hit the under in five of Northwestern's last six games.
– Illinois lost to then-No. 19 Iowa, 35-21, at home in Week 14.
– Then-No. 8 Northwestern lost to Michigan State, 29-20, on the road in Week 13.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Michael Obermuller is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Michael Obermuller also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username king_mizzard. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.