Illinois vs Wisconsin Odds, Spread, Prediction, Date & Start Time for College Football Week 8 Game
Illinois vs Wisconsin Week 8 Game Info
College Football Week 8
Illinois Fighting Illini (0-0, 0-0 Big Ten) vs. No. 14 Wisconsin Badgers (0-0, 0-0 Big Ten)
Date: Friday, Oct. 23, 2020
Time: 8 p.m. EST
Venue: Camp Randall Stadium – Madison, WI
Coverage: BTN / BTN+
Illinois vs Wisconsin Spread & Odds
Moneyline: ILL: (+820) | WIS: (-1800)
Spread: ILL: +19.5 (-105) | WIS: -19.5 (-115)
Total: 50.5 – Over: (-106) | Under: (-114)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: ILL: (87%) | WIS: (13%)
Odds to Win SEC: ILL: (+40000) | WIS: (+600)
Illinois vs Wisconsin Expert Predictions
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to ESPN's Football Power Index (FPI).
Winning Percentage Prediction: Illinois: (6.1%) | Wisconsin: (93.9%)
Illinois vs Wisconsin Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
– Illinois defeated then-No. 6 Wisconsin, 24-23, at home as 31-point underdogs in the most recent head-to-head matchup between these two programs on Oct. 19, 2019.
– Wisconsin is 4-1 in the last five head-to-head matchups against Illinois.
– Wisconsin is 8-2 in the 10 head-to-head matchups against Illinois.
– Wisconsin finished the 2019 season with a 10-4 record.
– Illinois finished the 2019 season with a 6-7 record.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
David Hayes is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David Hayes also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username DavidWHayes. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.