Indiana vs Stanford Spread, Line, Odds, Predictions, Over/Under & Betting Insights for College Basketball Game
Indiana vs Stanford Basketball Game Info
Camping World Maui Invitational
Indiana Hoosiers (2-1) vs. Stanford Cardinal (1-1)
Date: Wednesday, Dec. 2, 2020
Time: 1:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Harrah's Cherokee Center — Asheville, NC
Indiana vs Stanford Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: IU: (+108) | STAN: (-126)
Spread: IU: +1.5 (-108) | STAN: -1.5 (-112)
Total: 135.5 – Over: (-108) | Under: (-112)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: IU: (22%) | STAN: (78%)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: IU: (+2500) | STAN: (+3300)
Indiana vs Stanford Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Indiana vs Stanford Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
– Indiana is 3-0 in three all-time head-to-head matchups against Stanford.
– Indiana defeated Stanford, 84-73, in the most recent matchup between these teams on November 20, 1988.
– Indiana is 2-1 against the spread (ATS) this season.
– Stanford is 1-0-1 ATS this season.
– Indiana lost to Texas, 66-44, in its most recent game on December 1, 2020.
– Stanford lost to UNC, 67-63, in its most recent game on December 1, 2020.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Jason Schandl is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Jason Schandl also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username Jaymun. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.