Iowa State vs Texas Odds, Spread, Prediction, Date & Start Time for College Football Week 13 Game
Iowa State vs Texas Week 13 Game Info
Week 13 College Football Game
No. 15 Iowa State Cyclones (6-2, 6-1 Big 12) vs. No. 20 Texas Longhorns (5-2, 4-2 Big 12)
Date: Friday, Nov. 27, 2020
Time: 12 p.m. EST
Venue: DKR-Texas Memorial Stadium — Austin, TX
Iowa State vs Texas Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.Moneyline: ISU: (-102) | TEX: (-120)
Spread: ISU: +1.5 (-112) | TEX: -1.5 (-108)
Total: 56.5 – Over: (-114) | Under: (-106)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: ISU: (63%) | TEX: (37%)
Iowa State vs Texas Prediction
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to ESPN's Football Power Index (FPI).Winning Percentage Prediction: Iowa State: (28.1%) | Texas (71.9%)
Iowa State vs Texas Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
– Texas is 14-3 all-time against Iowa State, but the Cyclones won the most recent head-to-head matchup, 23-21, on Nov. 16, 2019.
– Iowa State is 1-4 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games against Texas.
– The total has hit the under in 13 of Iowa State's last 17 road games.
– Texas is 1-4-1 ATS in its last six games.
– The total has hit the under in each of Texas' last five games against Iowa State.
– Iowa State defeated Kansas State, 45-0, in its most recent game.
– Texas defeated West Virginia, 17-13, in its most recent game.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.