IUPUI vs Milwaukee Spread, Line, Odds, Predictions, Over/Under & Betting Insights for College Basketball Game
IUPUI vs Milwaukee Basketball Game Info
IUPUI Jaguars (1-2, 0-2 Horizon) vs. Milwaukee Panthers (3-2, 2-1 Horizon)
Date: Friday, Jan. 8, 2021
Time: 12 p.m. EST
Venue: UW-Milwaukee Panther Arena – Milwaukee, WI
IUPUI vs Milwaukee Spread & Odds
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: IUPU: (+200) | MILW: (-245)
Spread: IUPU: +5.5 (-112) | MILW: -5.5 (-108)
Total: 144.5 – Over: (-108) | Under: (-112)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: IUPU: (25%) | MILW: (75%)
IUPUI vs Milwaukee Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
IUPUI vs Milwaukee Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
– Milwaukee defeated IUPUI, 80-79, on the road in the last head-to-head meeting between these teams on Feb. 8, 2020.
– Milwaukee is 5-4 in its nine all-time, head-to-head meetings with IUPUI.
– Milwaukee is 3-1 straight up in its last four head-to-head meetings with IUPUI.
– IUPUI is 2-11 straight up in its last 13 games.
– The total has hit the over in eight of IUPUI's last 12 games.
– Milwaukee is 4-1 against the spread in its last five games.
– The total has hit the under in five of Milwaukee's last seven games.
– IUPUI lost to Cleveland State, 59-49, at home in its most recent game on Jan. 2, 2021.
– Milwaukee lost to Robert Morris, 67-64, on the road in its most recent game on Jan. 1, 2021.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Michael Obermuller is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Michael Obermuller also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username king_mizzard. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.