Kansas State vs Iowa State Spread, Line, Odds, Predictions & Betting Insights for College Basketball Game
KSU vs ISU Basketball Game Info
Kansas State Wildcats (2-4, 0-0 Big 12) vs. Iowa State Cyclones (1-2, 0-0 Big 12)
Date: Tuesday, Dec. 15, 2020
Time: 9 p.m. EST
Venue: James H. Hilton Coliseum – Ames, IA
KSU vs ISU Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: KSU: (+285) | ISU: (-355)
Spread: KSU: +7.5 (-110) | ISU: -7.5 (-110)
Total: 136.5 – Over: (-106) | Under: (-114)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: KSU: (39%) | ISU: (61%)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: KSU: (+20000) | ISU: (+12000)
KSU vs ISU Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Kansas State: 17.6%
Iowa State: 82.4%
KSU vs ISU Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
– Kansas State defeated Iowa State, 79-63, in the most recent meeting between these teams on March 7, 2020.
– Iowa State is 3-2 in the last five head-to-head matchups against Kansas State.
– Iowa State is 7-3 in the last 10 head-to-head matchups against Kansas State.
– Kansas State defeated Milwaukee, 76-75, in its most recent game on Dec. 11, 2020.
– Iowa State lost to Iowa, 105-77, in its most recent game on Dec. 11, 2020.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
David Hayes is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David Hayes also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username DavidWHayes. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.