Kentucky vs Alabama Spread, Line, Odds, Predictions & Betting Insights for College Basketball Game
Kentucky vs Alabama Basketball Game Info
Kentucky Wildcats (5-9, 4-3 SEC) vs. No. 9 Alabama Crimson Tide (13-3, 8-0 SEC)
Date: Tuesday, Jan. 26, 2021
Time: 7 p.m. EST
Venue: Coleman Coliseum – Tuscaloosa, AL
Kentucky vs Alabama Spread & Odds
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: UK: (+260) | ALA: (-320)
Spread: UK: +6.5 (-105) | ALA: -6.5 (-115)
Total: 147.5 – Over: (-106) | Under: (-114)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: UK: (36%) | ALA: (64%)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: UK: (+6500) | ALA: (+2000)
Kentucky vs Alabama Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Kentucky vs Alabama Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
– Alabama defeated Kentucky, 85-65, on the road in the last head-to-head meeting between these teams on Jan. 12, 2021.
– Kentucky is 86-31 in its 117 all-time, head-to-head meetings with Alabama.
– Kentucky is 8-2 straight up in its last 10 head-to-head meetings with Alabama.
– Kentucky is 2-4 against the spread (ATS) in its last six games.
– The total has hit the under in 10 of Kentucky’s last 14 games.
– Alabama is 7-1-1 ATS in its last nine games.
– The total has hit the over in five of Alabama’s last six games.
– Kentucky defeated LSU, 82-69, at home in its most recent game on Jan. 23, 2021.
– Then-No. 18 Alabama defeated Mississippi State, 81-73, at home in its most recent game on Jan. 23, 2021.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Michael Obermuller is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Michael Obermuller also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username king_mizzard. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author’s alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.