Kentucky vs Kansas Spread, Line, Odds, Prediction, Over/Under & Betting Insights for College Basketball Game
Kentucky vs Kansas College Basketball Game Info
No. 7 Kansas Jayhawks (1-1) vs. No. 20 Kentucky Wildcats (1-1)
Date: Tuesday, Dec. 1, 2020
Time: 9:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Baker's Life Fieldhouse – Indianapolis, IN
Kentucky vs Kansas Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: KU: (+168) | UK: (-200)
Spread: KU: +4.5 (-112) | UK: -4.5 (-108)
Total: 147.5 – Over: (-114) | Under: (-106)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: KU: (79%) | UK: (21%)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: KU: (+1800) | UK: (+1200)
Kentucky vs Kansas Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Kentucky vs Kansas Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
– Kentucky is 23-9 in 32 all-time head-to-head matchups against Kansas.
– Kentucky defeated Kansas, 71-63, in the last matchup between these teams on January 26, 2019.
– Kansas is 1-1 against the spread (ATS) this season.
– Kentucky is 1-1 ATS this season.
– Kansas defeated St. Josephs, 94-72, in its most recent game on November 27, 2020.
– Kentucky lost to Richmond, 76-64, in its most recent game on November 29, 2020.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Jason Schandl is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Jason Schandl also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username Jaymun. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.